Being a parent of a baby can sometimes be challenging, especially when you’re in the early stages. Advice from family and friends is often helpful and other times you just need something to read in the middle of a midnight feed. With that in mind we’ve created a few short articles that may help sooth your baby when they are teething or just needing a little help to settle. As well as some information on dummies.
- Tips for settling a baby
- How to introduce a dummy
- How to tell if a baby is teething
- How to most effectively use a dummy
- Can newborns sleep with a dummy?
- Benefits of the Natural Rubber Soother dummies
- Best dummy for a newborn
- Best dummy for breastfed babies
- Do dummies help prevent SIDs
- Pros and con to introducing a dummy